Brief Instruction of Eseeky.com Virus
Eseeky.com is classified as a malicious browser hijacker which can affect almost all famous browsers such as IE, Chrome, Opera and Firefox. According users’ complaints, this browser hijacker has the ability to keep redirecting users desired websites to unwanted pages. Generally, Eseeky.com redirect virus can enter PC secretly when users surf the Internet, especially when they browse on porn websites. Eseeky.com also replaces homepage with its sponsored page and delivers endless commercial ads on PC screen. Since, Eseeky.com hijacker is so annoying and troublesome, you must get rid of Eseeky.com from your homepage.
Screenshot of Eseeky.com:
Solution 1: How to Remove Eseeky.com Pop-up Automatically
It needs certain computer expertise to find and identify the malicious files of Eseeky.com adware, as it created its registry keys and files in random names. Any wrong mistake during the manual removal could cause further harm and damage to your system. And if you cannot delete it completely, Eseeky.com adware can come back again.
Solution 2: How to Remove Pop-up Manually
Note: you should know that if you take any mistake actions, you may lose some important data, which leads to system malfunctions. Therefore, you should perform this carefully.
Step 1: How to Stop Eseeky.com Processes
1. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys at the same time
2. In the Processes tab, find out the processes of Eseeky.com and click on End Process button to disable them completely
Step 2: How to Remove Eseeky.com Virus from the System
For Windows 8 Users
1. Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type uninstall a program. After that, click on the Settings category and select on it when it shows up.
2. Uninstall any suspicious programs which are related to Eseeky.com
For Windows 7 and Vista Users
1. Click Start and then click Control Panel
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs
3. Select Eseeky.com or other suspicious programs, right click on it and then click Uninstall
Step 3: How to Remove Eseeky.com from Browsers
1. Click the Chrome menu icon which is on top right of the Chrome window, click Settings from the dropped menu
2. Then, click Show advanced settings… and scroll to the end and click Reset settings
3. Click on Reset button to re-configure your browser settings
1. Click Tools and then click Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button to reset your IE settings.
3. Make sure you tick Delete personal settings option.
1. Click Firefox menu, move to Help and click Troubleshooting Information in the menu.
2. Click Reset Firefox to reset your Firefox.
3. Click Reset Firefox
Step 4: Remove Eseeky.com from Registry
1. Tap Windows key and R, then type regedit and hit Enter
2. Now please search for Eseeky.com keys and remove all found items
Step 5: Show hidden files and folders to remove Eseeky.com’s files
1. Click Start Menu, and then click Control Panel
2. Click Appearance and Personalization
3. Click Folder Options
4. Locate to View tab to check ‘Show hidden files and folders’. And then uncheck ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’
5. Now, remove the following files:
C:Documents and Settings[user name]Local SettingsTemp