I keep receiving ads from Internet Quick Access on the top of all websites I visit and new tab I open. Those ads are really annoying especially when I watch videos. I’ve ran my Norton Antivirus, but it found no virus at all. Is Internet Quick Access a virus? Why is it so annoying? I really need a way to fix it.
Internet Quick Access is actually a fraudulent program which deceives tons of computer users. The annoying program pretends to speed up your Internet connection and simplify online activities. Once you catch the adware, you’ll have to deal with tons of ads and pop-ups. The unknown program has the ability to add undesired add-ons to IE, Firefox and Chrome without your knowing. After then, Internet Quick Access generates numerous ads including coupons, deals, savings and offers. To attract you as much and promote as many ads as possible, the adware stealthily follows your online activities and search habits.
Besides, Internet Quick Access would shut down your Internet connection from time to time, especially when you want to access security related pages. In such case, you’ll be unable to browse the web as normal. What’s worse, the malware could sell your personal information to remote hackers for unknown purposes. This is much dangerous. In addition to messing up your web browsers, Internet Quick Access will cause great chaos on the computer desktop as well. It adds new icons or shortcuts to mislead you to unknown programs. Moreover, it inserts suspicious files to activate itself on Windows boot-up. All in all, it’s wise to remove Internet Quick Access virus immediately and quickly.
Screenshot of Internet Quick Access Pop-up:
Why Should You Remove Internet Quick Access Pop-up?
If your computer has been infected with this nasty Internet Quick Access adware, you should know how nasty and irritating its pop-up ads are. As soon as this stubborn Internet Quick Access adware is running in your system, it will immediately modify your browser settings and install many malicious add-ons. As a result, you will see many unwanted advertisements when you browse a web page, watch a video or play games.
But what you should worry about more is the potential risks and dangers associated with Internet Quick Access adware. Those advertisements and sponsored links displayed by Internet Quick Access may lead you to other websites that may spread other unwanted or malicious programs. Meanwhile, this nasty adware also collects your personal information in the background for commercial profits. So it should be removed out of your system as soon as possible.
Solution 1: How to Remove Internet Quick Access Pop-up Automatically
It needs certain computer expertise to find and identify the malicious files of Internet Quick Access adware, as it created its registry keys and files in random names. Any wrong mistake during the manual removal could cause further harm and damage to your system. And if you cannot delete it completely, Internet Quick Access adware can come back again.
Solution 2: How to Remove Internet Quick Access Pop-up Manually
Note: you should know that if you take any mistake actions, you may lose some important data, which leads to system malfunctions. Therefore, you should perform this carefully.
Step 1: Uninstall Internet Quick Access from Your Computer
Usually, those unwanted pop-up advertisements are caused by adware programs that install onto your computer with other freeware. So the first thing to fix your problem is to uninstall Internet Quick Access and other unwanted programs if any from your computer.
1. Simultaneously press Windows key and R to open Run command.
2. When Run command pops up, type appwiz.cpl and open Programs and Features
3. Uninstall Internet Quick Access and other unwanted programs in the list.
Step 2: End all extensions or add-ons related to Internet Quick Access
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions and remove Internet Quick Access
1. Click Firefox’s menu,select Add-ons option
2. Go to Extension panel, disable Internet Quick Access
3. Go to Plugins, remove or disable all suspicious items including Internet Quick Access
1. Please click the Chrome’ menu, click Settings option
2. Go to History panel an click Clear browsing data…
3. Go to Extensions panel, remove Internet Quick Access
Step 3: End Internet Quick Access’s Processes
1. Please tap Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time
2. Navigate to Processes tab>search for Internet Quick Access’s processes and any suspicious processes and end them.
Step 4: Remove Internet Quick Access from Registry
1. Tap Windows key and R, then type regedit and hit Enter
2. Now please search for Internet Quick Access keys and remove all found items
Step 5: Show hidden files and folders to remove Internet Quick Access’s files
1. Click Start Menu, and then click Control Panel
2. Click Appearance and Personalization
3. Click Folder Options
4. Locate to View tab to check ‘Show hidden files and folders’. And then uncheck ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’
5. Now, remove the following files:
C:Documents and Settings[user name]Local SettingsTemp